Monday, April 9, 2007

145lbs Whoo hooo!!

Hey its me (Jess). The Cabbage Diet went very well. I didn't to exactly what I was suppose to do, but I did lose 5 lbs! Ill will try it again next month. I really enjoyed it. The soup was not bad. It made the office stink but other than that it was OK. We went to Irene's for Easter yesterday and had a great time. Thanks for the good cooking Jayme! The kids had lots of fun. My son had so much fun finding eggs till he found out candy was inside. Thanks Irene for having us over. It made me appreciate Jennifer a lot. I don't know how she does it with all our kids.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Yes Easter was really nice. I enjoyed having everyone at my house. The kids all behaved so well and had fun. We need to do it again! The cabbage soup has been so tasty. too bad it's stinky and we have to make the office not smell that way. We'll figure it out. Good job Jessica