Saturday, April 21, 2007

Membership is over

So now what, our last day with our Genesis membership was on the 19th! We need to keep working out, Jay I know your getting a YMCA membership I (Jess) plan on staying with Genesis I just need to take my lazy butt up there to get it started. Yvette? Olivia? what are the plans. Lets not loose our motivation. Olivia gave such a good speech on team work and motivation on one of her post. Lets keep it up. The game is not over yet. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are for sure out the window but as long as we can be MILF's I'm still happy with that. Jayme you are a good example of motivation for me. You are doing so great. It keeps me going and wanting to look great. Even if we cant work out together anymore we can still melt away the lbs together!!! Yea baby!!!

1 comment:

Tuba Queen said...

Heck yes. especially now that we found out how to get another month!! Woo HOO