Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ya Man

So yesterday Yvette Jessica and I (jayme) went to our little class. FUN!! We were the youngest chicks there and Jessica and Yvette were the skinniest. It was sorta funny. But we were the loudest, Jessica wanted to learn all of the moves to hurt the person she was defending herself from. Great! Apparently I am stronger than the other girls, BUT I come across girlier with my stance. They kept saying how girly I was till I attacked them and they had to get away from Me. Mua Ha Ha Ladies!! Its just a coverup.:)
I really had alot of fun yesterday, Met a new person Heather. Hello Heather. She decided I must make people cry............ I was laughing alot and smiling.......wonder where people get this impression of me......GIRLS!!!
But we learned some self defense and I had some eye candy there too. Can't lie about that. I need to loose 30 more lbs just so that I am their eye candy. Come and get it......in a few more months. :)
All in all we had alot of fun and learned some fun stuff. I am happy we are still having fun with the competition. Its really worth it.

1 comment:

Irene said...

How funny! you can really notice the weight loss! keep it up. We'll have to be careful when all of you get so thin, I'll look REALLY fat then. I better get on the weight loss wagon a little better! GOOD JOB!