Wednesday, March 28, 2007

7 day Cabbage Diet

So here is what I (jessica) is going to do. Im going to try this 7 day Cabbage diet. Wish me luck. Im going to start March 25th till April 1st. I think it will be ok I can loose about 10lbs since im having such a hard time loosing weight. I will be taking Vitamins. I just feel sorry for the toilet!!! I will be able to eat other thinks other than Cabbage here is how its works

Day 1: Eat only fruit, no bananas, drink unsweetened tea, cranberry juice, black coffee and water and Cabbage soup as much as I want

Day 2: Eat Fresh, raw or cooked veggies and my famous Cabbage soup Im alowed to eat a baked potato.

Day 3: combine day 1 and 2 but no baked potato oh yea and Cabbage soup

Day 4: Eat as many as 8 bananas and skim milk (ewwww) and Cabbage soup.

Day 5: I can have 10-20 ounces of Beef (YEAH!!) Drink 8 glasses of water. I can have baked Chicken

Day 6: East beef and veggies w/Salad and Cabbage Soup.

Day7: A Fat burger and fries... Just kidding I can have brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and Veggies. No bread, No alcohol (girls night out is canceled!) or carbonated drinks. Oh yea and Cabbage soup.

-The Cabbage soup has green onions, green peppers, tomatoes, carrots, muchrooms, celery, buillon, and V8 juice, and Cabbage!!
Diarhea here I come!

Now you know what I will be eating everyday. So check in with me April 1st.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

This doesn't sound too good.

But I am not really a fan of cabbage either.