Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Its been a few days....

(this is Jess) ok So its been a few days since I went to the gym, but I did chase my son around the block a few times as he rode in his power wheel. Does that count? I was at Jayme's saturday as she moved but my job was just to watch Nicole. I was going to go last night but my child feel asleep in the car. Tonight Im going to workout extra hard. We missed our Challange worth 10 points!!! on Saturday. Whats going on guys we all forgot. We need to make that up ASAP and make sure we attend all of them. I brought Enchiladas and rice to work today. I ended up making a lot of it last night for dinner. Im still 150lbs according to our crappy scale we have at work. Im sure if I leaned forward a little I could have made it go down to 147lbs. Way to go Jayme, You have lost some weight and I can tell. What like 10lbs. YEAH BABY!!

1 comment:

Tuba Queen said...

Heck yeah girl, lets get it pumpin!!!