Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Night 1 for Jayme

Well here is an introduction of myself, I am 23, 5'8" and a very proud mommy of a perfect little baby girl named Nicole. She was born 8-1-06. I play the tuba and I am pretty out spoken and have a problem with eating too much and not working out. So there was your quick introduction of myself.
Yeah so tonight we all got together and went to Genesis, cool. Our weigh-in coach is a charactor. I think the whole time he is checking out the ladies, he had to ask us like 20 times if we were there to work out or to check out the guys. Well to tell you the truth, I am there to have the guys check me out in 10 weeks. Mmmhmm. Well I weigh 219lbs and my fat percentage is 36%. So yeah I need to loose weight and fix my percentage thingy. But all in all it was fun. We worked out and I realized that there is no reason why I can't have a body like my sisters.

No comments: