Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Challenge

We have another challenge ladies! Sunday @ 10am we all need to be in camo for those extra points. Olivia will not be able to make it again. I'm sure it will be tons of fun this time we will be working out hard. We will be doing drills and weights. Too bad the daycare sucks I (Jess) will try to find a sitter. The day care on Socorra St sucks!!! From now on we will be going to the Genesis on 13Th and West St. I think the people at the Genesis out west got their daycare license in a McDonald's kids meal. As you can see I'm a little upset about the daycare. Other than that Genesis is a good work out place.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Yes Jess is the violent one. But it's fun to watch! You look so good too. Beat the boys and make them cry. I think Jessica would be good at that. More 'self defense' classes may make Jessica make someone else need the self defense!

Tuba Queen said...

Yes totaly agree. She is a violent one and apparently I am the strong angry one. But not violent.